05 June 2006


All my dears,

As you may have noticed, I recently opened a bookstore in Brooklyn (new & used). If I haven't talked to you in a long time, it's because I've been busy. I'm sorry. I still love you. But now the store is open!

If you wish to sell me your lovingly used books, please please do. I pay top dollar etc. I sometimes travel to Providence.

And if you, my friends, or any of your friends, friends, ever write, edit, publish, design, handstitch or saddlestaple a book: let me know immediately. I will certainly sell it. Tell your friends to mention your name when they mention their book.

Also: if you ever want to give a reading in Brooklyn, I am happy to host & publicize. I am centrally located for the convenience of all your Brooklyn fans, and plan to have a loyal crowd of hiply literate clientele.

Don't be a stranger,
Adam

ADAM'S BOOKS two soft, comfortable chairs
456 Bergen St.
Brooklyn, NY 11217
(718) 789-1534

adamsbooks@earthlink.net

Labels:

4 RIDERS:

At 05 June, 2006 06:42, Blogger shanna said...

WOW--that's really close to me. walkable. i had no idea!

 
At 05 June, 2006 13:35, Blogger Tao Lin said...

tell him to get gmail not earthlink

 
At 05 June, 2006 17:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll be over too -- not far from the 'burg. and clovis press just closed over on bedford avenue, so i'm up for a new used spot. congrats to adam!

 
At 16 June, 2006 01:06, Blogger Arson H. Waterwood said...

Nice. I'll check it out sometime.

 

Post a Comment

Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
YOU'RE ON NOTICE!
Why begrudge me a little fun. And must you chew gum.
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal