03 May 2007

Once again, Ron Silliman and I are practically the same person. Check out Jill Magi's Threads. Please.

Tao Lin tonight at Unnameable Books.

We're all smelling pretty bad, so hopped and bored is our soaring anticipation for Spider-Man 3. Meantime, why not some poetry tonight? It's an interstitial balm. Laynie Browne, Maxine Chernoff, Norma Cole, Gillian Conoley, Brenda Hillman, and Elizabeth Treadwell. Tonight at 7:30, free. Unless you're in Brooklyn. Then go hear Tao Lin.

I know you're tingling. We all are.

Labels: , ,

1 RIDERS:

At 03 May, 2007 12:44, Blogger François Luong said...

Alas, I am in Houston. On one hand, it's good, because I am halfway from both Brooklyn and San Francisco. On the other hand, it sucks because I would have to drive for two days to get to either readings.

 

Post a Comment

Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
YOU'RE ON NOTICE!
Why begrudge me a little fun. And must you chew gum.
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal