18 April 2008

Timed words stapled to a vest pocket, I don't. I haven't. Apologia mia fallow, my misreadings. The conflicts are mine. Sorry about overlapping. Pain. We are in the pool and sometimes it's small. My butter hurts.

Two superb readings I very inadvertently and hopelessly and a dozen fortnights ago unknowingly saved the same dates for (it is an aching chagrin, if I speak plain):

SUNDAY, APRIL 20
6:30PM
EILEEN MYLES & MICHAEL NICOLOFF
@ The (New) Reading Series @ 21 Grand

SATURDAY, APRIL 26
6:30PM
RAE ARMANTROUT, C.S. GISCOMBE & ALLI WARREN
@ ARTIFACT* @ Oakland Art Gallery

Labels: ,

2 RIDERS:

At 18 April, 2008 22:22, Blogger Adam Siegel said...

Can you delay the Pegasus readings sixty minutes so that people can just dash up Telegraph when the Oakland readings are over?

 
At 18 April, 2008 23:40, Blogger CLAY BANES said...

I can start a little late, then do a raffle, then make a very, very long first introduction. Parking's a problem, though.

 

Post a Comment

Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
YOU'RE ON NOTICE!
Why begrudge me a little fun. And must you chew gum.
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal