23 December 2005

Before-Year's-End Resolutions

Things I want to do before it becomes 06:

After my Verse finally arrived last week (there were normalcies, comrade, and then things turned out horrorshow), I was immediately knocked out reading Ted Mathys, whom I'd never heard of, woe me. I resolve to dash over to SPD next week to pick up his Coffee House Press book, Forge. (Amy King, who does this kind of thing, has an audio interview up with Ted Mathys at miPOradio.)

I resolve to read World Jelly by Tony Tost and The Best of My Love by Aaron Kiely. I've had both of these chapbooks for a couple of weeks now, maybe longer, yet I've been too busy, too tired, or too frightened to get to them. Couldn't I be reading them now instead of blogging? Yes.

I resolve to see The Squid and the Whale.

I resolve to start David Larsen's The Thorn.

1 RIDERS:

At 24 December, 2005 21:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to see that movie, too.

 

Post a Comment

Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
YOU'RE ON NOTICE!
Why begrudge me a little fun. And must you chew gum.
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal