27 January 2006

Joshua Beckman, Noelle Kocot, Anthony McCann, Karel Hynek Mácha & Linh Dinh

I was at SPD this morning picking up books for the store and was delighted to see the first three Wave Books titles had just arrived: Shake by Joshua Beckman, Poem for the End of Time and Other Poems by Noelle Kocot, and Moongarden by Anthony McCann.

shake joshua beckmanpoem for the end of time noelle kocotmoongarden anthony mccann

karel hynek macha borderless bodies linh dinh

Also just in: Borderless Bodies by Linh Dinh from Factory School.

The whole visit made me dizzy.

I got them all, plus Twisted Spoon's May by Karel Hynek Mácha, which I'd come for, and restocks of Graham Foust, Brent Cunningham, Aaron Kiely, and Geraldine Kim.

Jamboree tonight.
New Yipes Sunday.

1 RIDERS:

At 30 January, 2006 01:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want you to know that it's "Maj" and is pronounced
"my". It was a piece of literature that inspired a whole movement in the early 1800s. It was a Czech revival of sorts, shortly preceding the springtime of nations.

 

Post a Comment

Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
YOU'RE ON NOTICE!
Why begrudge me a little fun. And must you chew gum.
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal