24 April 2006

West Frankfort Illinois West Frankfort Illinois West Frankfort Illinois West Frankfort Illinois West Frankfort Illinois West Frankfort Illinois West Frankfort IllinoisDriving to Launderland. Seeing Brian Teare on the street, recognizable from ten more paces than any other poet. My detergent jug on the seat beside me. In my back pocket, a fabric softener sheet.

Phan Nhien Hao Phan Nhien Hao Phan Nhien Hao Phan Nhien Hao Phan Nhien Hao Phan Nhien Hao Phan Nhien Hao Phan Nhien Hao Phan Nhien Hao Phan Nhien Hao Phan Nhien Hao
Lying on the hood of somebody's Lexus parked in front of 7-Eleven, reading the new CutBank. Waiting for my clothes in the dryer. Coming to "Excavations" by Phan Nhien Hao and feeling OK.

0 RIDERS:

Post a Comment

Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
YOU'RE ON NOTICE!
Why begrudge me a little fun. And must you chew gum.
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal