29 July 2006

Karina <slq@g0mtr.freeserve.co.uk> to me  10:00 am (3 hours ago)

Now when I write the letter to you I have hope to receive the answer. So it is interesting to me to strike up with you acquaintance. I live in Russia In city of Kazan. I have finished the Higher school and now I have a job in a big Moscow firm. I live almost irrespective of parents. I very like the nature and Calmness. I have quiet character. I am very sociable and the cheerful girl. I was not happy in acquaintances in Russia and have decided to search for acquaintance abroad. I very like to spend time with the family. I so want to have also the family. If you want to find out about me more and to continue our dialogue,
Please mail to me: officeman04@moscowlights.com
I wait your letter.
Karina.

1 RIDERS:

At 31 July, 2006 07:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got this too. Spammer looking for actives?

 

Post a Comment

Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
YOU'RE ON NOTICE!
Why begrudge me a little fun. And must you chew gum.
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal