24 August 2006

510

Another great afternoon at SPD, who IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW ARE NOW ON MYSPACE. I walked with a heavy box three blocks to catch a bus. Caught a bus and rode a bus. Got off a bus and walked around the corner to catch another bus. Got on that bus and sat and drummed my fingers on the box and got off the bus and walked around the corner and into the bookstore.

We're so busy here, I don't have time to type this:

CONCORDANCE / MEI-MEI BERSSENBRUGGE & KIKI SMITH
ALMA, OR THE DEAD WOMAN / ALICE NOTLEY
A PAJAMAIST / MATTHEW ZAPRUDER

1 RIDERS:

At 24 August, 2006 22:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If my car is out front, I am home and happy to give you a ride. Seriously. Plus, I always welcome an excuse to visit the neighbors.

 

Post a Comment

Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
YOU'RE ON NOTICE!
Why begrudge me a little fun. And must you chew gum.
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal