12 September 2006

the cover

My life is an adventure. If you answer my personals ad, one of the first questions you will have to answer is "Can you keep up with me?"

In a moment, after I've drunk my coffee, I'm heading to Launderland, and I'm washing mixed colors and taking the new issue of 14 Hills with me. Then I'll come home, check all the messages I got when I was out, probably return one or two of the important calls, quickly shower, shave, and head to work.

I ride the bus. I am deeply environmentally conscious.

4 RIDERS:

At 12 September, 2006 17:01, Blogger DUSIE said...

hey, is that your design? kudos to another buser!

 
At 12 September, 2006 17:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite laundromat names:
Washingtown
The ClotheSpin

 
At 12 September, 2006 17:36, Blogger CLAY BANES said...

there's a place on shattuck and alcatraz with a big sign that says wash.com, which has never been at http://www.wash.com .

i kinda like that.

 
At 13 September, 2006 07:53, Blogger shanna said...

i like the laundromats that hang their signs upside down, the old-fashioned way. (but i'm really glad i have laundry in my building now. it's a pain with a cart and all the stairs. oh woe! i'd almost rather be dirty.) have fun. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
YOU'RE ON NOTICE!
Why begrudge me a little fun. And must you chew gum.
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal