06 October 2006

Hello i am linda scott,i am 28 years Of Age I am an Orphan who has Nobody i am searching for the love of my life who will be there in the times of troubles who will always love me even till death.My Both parents divorced before they died my mum died of hypertention of too much pressure from my dad's relation and i have no body to take very good care of me ,praying that one day i will get over this..when i went through ur profile i really liked it, and found both of us %99 compatible,the only %1 missing is that right now am not home.am stucked,somewhere in africa becos right now iam sad over here i have no body to help me becos i have been a victim of love and i dont wanna be one again ,if u wanna know what happened to me why i am a victim of love please mail me backand this is my email adress linda_beauty_baby@yahoo.com, becos i am not in the states now i am in a hospital in africa Nigeria becos of a sad day when my wedding day become the saddest day of my life and i need a matured guy who will help me and love me for the rest of my life...Well As For School I Dropped Out Due To Lack Of Finance....i Hope That Will Never Scare You Off ME?Please i will be waiting for ur reply.Your Missing Angel

3 RIDERS:

At 06 October, 2006 10:49, Blogger Logan Ryan Smith said...

That is fucking hilarious. I can't wait till the whole World's hospitals are full up on VICTIMS OF LOVE!!!

 
At 07 October, 2006 11:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

internt love - it's all love. ha.

 
At 08 October, 2006 16:21, Blogger shanna said...

oh lawd.

 

Post a Comment

Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
YOU'RE ON NOTICE!
Why begrudge me a little fun. And must you chew gum.
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal