04 October 2006

Jenseits von Milch und Hosen

Been very busy, now happily, with my recent move. I've wanted to blog, but by the time my eyes get behind the screen late at night, they're wobbly.

As now.

I've still scarcely unpacked. That is, I haven't really even begun to unpack. Next Tuesday I leave for Massachusetts and Brooklyn and Massachusetts and probably Vermont and Massachusetts. Oh yeah—and technically I'm flying in and out of Connecticut. I don't know why I'm typing this, this way. Here where I live now, basking of course, in the Golden State, some people do find it strange to hear or think about or actually to drive 15 minutes and be in another state, or 15 more minutes and be in another state again. I'm feeling that wobbliness here. The eyeballs.

Saturday's Artifact. Monday Matthea Harvey and Cort Day at yours truly. Next Thursday 7:30 PM when I'm not here Rodney Koeneke and Kaya Oakes and Heather Hazuka read at Modern Times Bookstore. I just learn, by the way, holy shit Rodney's moving to Portland (the one in Oregon). Rodney, I hardly knew ye! I just have your weird books. You're a sweet man. Do you know anybody up there? (Ha!) Best of luck!

Earlier Thursday, 4:30 PM, Oct. 12, Barbara Jane Reyes and Yunte Huang read at the Poetry Center. Both their TinFish books are something to read. Go.

Doubtless other stuff. Even stuff I know and I remember, yet I can't retrieve.

Wobbley yours, goodnight.

P.S. Also that Thursday 6 PM Claudia Rankine at the Holloway Series.

0 RIDERS:

Post a Comment

Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
YOU'RE ON NOTICE!
Why begrudge me a little fun. And must you chew gum.
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal