10 May 2007

I don't think I had allergies five days ago but look at me. It is quite like having a cold without getting better, or presents.

Started reading The Transformation by Juliana Spahr on the bus this morning and could hardly get over, then I couldn't get off. It is a ripping yarn, and I am waiting for it to get violent. Maybe it will not get violent but keep soaring anyway. Subscribers, naturally, will feel recompensed and tell their friends. This happens. It is commonplace—but I want their friends' friends' friends told.

The acetaminophen recommended me, incidentally, as most, hasn't.

3 RIDERS:

At 10 May, 2007 06:20, Blogger Carla said...

claritan will save you. trust me. get the 12 hour, not the 24 hour and only take it when you really need it so it doesn't dry you out.
vaporizers help too. trust me. get the cold water one though, not the hot water one you remember from childhood. the cold water one is better for you.

 
At 10 May, 2007 09:15, Blogger Unknown said...

I recommended Sudafed or Pseudophedrine (generic ephedrine free version). RR's right, though, about Claritin -- the 24 hour version sucks. You can get generic Claritin (loratidine) at most drugstores.

 
At 10 May, 2007 21:04, Blogger carrie hunter said...

get a corticosteroid.

 

Post a Comment

Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
YOU'RE ON NOTICE!
Why begrudge me a little fun. And must you chew gum.
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal