25 September 2007

sans liens

Many new things in, like books by Rod Smith, Tony Tost, Matthea Harvey, and Noah Eli Gordon. New Rain Taxi. I am 25 hundred miles too far to showboat at the UN, 25 hundred miles too far to make Dorothea Lasky and Laura Solomon at the Burning Chair Reading Series. I am tired, because I am human, and my scrambling bot is in need of a new battery. This happens to batteries. You can buy an adaptor at Radio Shack whose ratio between real power and apparent power leaves most people breathless, or moist. I have been hoisted on my own leotard; now the leotard needs laundering. Every day something arrives, something exits, something remains. Your dentures are making noise. My first hairs appeared on my calves.

P.S. I STILL LOVE BOOKS.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 RIDERS:

Post a Comment

Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
YOU'RE ON NOTICE!
Why begrudge me a little fun. And must you chew gum.
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal