26 May 2008

Morning Bra calls and he's visiting Da, meeting Da, and he tells me Da's given him a scrapbook chock of newspaper clippings with Da's writing, and I've only seen a single piece, a column written when I was like two, which I have, brown. I amp. I ask Bra if he has a scanner. No.

A lot of people have the day off. We can tell already.

There's a big pile of books that came in on the weekend, unpriced and waiting shucking. I go through and I'm no longer thinking of the store, just me. I pick. I buy two.

READING TOMORROW NIGHT →

Meet Christiana. Hi!

How many people celebrated Veterans Day last November are having their families remember them this Memorial Day?

Labels:

0 RIDERS:

Post a Comment

Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
YOU'RE ON NOTICE!
Why begrudge me a little fun. And must you chew gum.
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal