20 June 2008

Andrzej Krajewski Iga WyrwaƂ
It's hot. I wish somebody would publish or republish a book of 20th-century Polish poster art. We can't get cold water out of the tap. J and I watched The Buddha of Suburbia these last two nights. It was all right. We had to watch on my MacBook in the front room (because of the heat). I'm on vacation. I'm not doing anything. I went to Moe's yesterday. Moe's is a great bookstore. I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow. I have to clean the fridge. Working at a bookstore is a good gig. A bookstore has a possibility of greatness. I am drinking plenty of water. I like Michelle Obama. I have mixed feelings about my father. It's forecast to reach 94 degrees Friday. I'm getting my hair cut.

0 RIDERS:

Post a Comment

Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
YOU'RE ON NOTICE!
Why begrudge me a little fun. And must you chew gum.
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal