05 December 2008

absent submissions open

We are now reading submissions of poetry for our next issue. Please spread the word! Send up to 10 pages of poetry, in the body of an email or as a .doc or .rtf attachment, to absentsubmissions@gmail.com. Simultaneous submissions are fine, just let us know if your work is accepted elsewhere. We do not accept previously published poems. We will attempt to respond to all submissions within a month. If you would like to submit in another genre (prose, sound, image, etc.) please query.

Labels:

1 RIDERS:

At 06 December, 2008 10:07, Blogger Wm. Rike said...

OK, I've always wondered but never have asked anyone - if I post my poems on my personal website/blog, is that considered being previously published? If so, I have some thinking to do.

 

Post a Comment

Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
YOU'RE ON NOTICE!
Why begrudge me a little fun. And must you chew gum.
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal
Iga Wyrwal